Are you a last-minute Christmas shopper? No problem. If you are looking for one-of-a-kind gift ideas, from a bunch of local businesses all in one place than you need to visit Plaza Antiques & Collectibles Mall in Lincoln Park, MI. Plaza Antiques & Collectibles Mall is Downriver's Largest antique mall with over 70 dealers.
Plaza Antiques & Collectibles Mall in Lincoln Park, MI
Is the person that you are shopping for a DIY'er and a crafter? Adding to their crafting stash is always a great gift idea. Here are my top four gift suggestions for the DIY'er on your list.
- DIY Paint (8oz - $13 each) - all-natural water-based paint. Can paint almost anything - furniture, canvas, glass with little to no prep. Want to read more? Check out my post - Why I Love DIY Paint, I sell 8 oz. sample sizes for only $13 each and there are a bunch of colors in stock from neutrals to the boldest and prettiest colors.
Paint Pixie / DIY Paint Brushes (starting at $17) - made in Italy. Having the best brushes really do make a difference. I sell a variety of shapes and sizes. Brushes for painting, waxing, detail work, stenciling. A perfect stocking stuffer. Need more help choosing? Check out my blog post - How to Pick the Perfect Brush
JRV Stencils & Brushes (starting at $5.95)- Stencils are making a comeback. JRV Stencils are created by Jami & Zeb ray from Jami Ray Vintage. The stencils are super thick and durable and can be used over and over again. And make an average stenciler feel like a rock star. Don't believe me? Read all about it in my post - How to be an A+ Stenciler. JRV stencils come in a variety of styles like farmhouse, seasonal, floral, boho, signs, accent stencils, tiles, and more. If you are buying stencils don't forget to pair it with a JRV Stencil brush from Paint Pixie.JRV Stencil & JRV Stencil Brush Made by Paint Pixie
Brush Soap (starting at $11)- Every painter has dirty brushes and wants an easy way to clean those brushes quickly. Charcoal soap makes cleaning so easy. Paint Pixie and DIY Paint both offer brush cleaners and some even have essential oils added so they smell amazing.
- DIY Paint Golden Ticket ($33) - Who doesn't need a little sparkle at Christmas? Golden Ticket is a liquid patina that has a topcoat added and can be applied as a finishing touch to furniture, home decor projects, canvas, or anything.
The person you are shopping for is not really into DIY? No problem. Here are a few of my top gift suggestions for the non-DIY'er on your list.
- Vintage cookie tins. (starting at $5) - Just add some bake goods and you have an instant gift. Plus with a vintage tin, the recipient can reuse it year after year.
- Vintage Christmas Items (Prices vary) - They just don't make Christmas items like they use to. Whether you are looking for Christmas decor, ornaments, or serving pieces they all make great one-of-a-kind gifts. Ornaments also make a great topper on a package instead of a bow.
- Hand-Painted Salvage Wood Signs (starting at $15) - Whether you need a Christmas or a coffee sign I always carry a variety of hand-painted signs. All signs are painted on salvaged wood and no two are the same.
- Vintage cookbook (starting at $5) - Have a foodie on your list? How about giving them a great vintage cookbook full of recipes that just aren't around anymore (some like Tuna Jello Surprise for good reason). Lots of great recipes and some great laughs guaranteed with this gift.
Hopefully, I have given you a few good last-minute gift ideas. If you cannot find something in my booths there are over 70 other dealers to shop. I guarantee you will find something for someone on your list. Maybe even for yourself.
Happy Shopping. Merry Christmas!